Exentrics is looking for a Digital Account Manager who will be an evangelist of our unique delivery methodology for B2B Technology Marketing, and outcome driven engagements. You will combine your digital marketing experience with your love of creating remarkable client experiences and assist clients with their digital campaigns. You will provide efficient client liaison and project management abilities to deliver client requirements and engagement outcomes.
As the Digital Account Manager, you will actively consult with clients regarding UI/UX, SEO, SEM, website, content, lead generation, campaign management, social media and all other issues relating to clients’ requirements in relation to user acquisition, conversions etc. As a Digital account manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
You will be expected to:
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients, and Own the relationship
- Assist in creating the digital strategy for your clients
- Manage projects internally for your clients, getting things done yourself and most importantly working with others on the team to get the right things done; on time, on budget and with perfection
- Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives
- And most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results
More Specific Responsibilities
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer’s ROI
- Assist in effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Prioritize and manage clients’ expectations, have a full understanding of clients’ needs and business objectives
- Develop relationships with key influencers within clients’ companies
- Assist in the planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, PPC, SEM, Video, Social etc.
- Participate and lead client meetings, review meetings, presentations and communications
- Analyse campaign results and carrying out optimisation if needed
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Specific Requirements for the Job
- Overall minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and some experience with traditional Marketing functions
- Minimum of 2 years as an Account Manager (where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success)
- Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
- A focus on the details – this could a deal breaker for this position, if you are not detail oriented and a perfectionist
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level.
- Experience in participating in new business pitches
- Expert level experience in working professionally with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – A must have
- Strong analytical skills – Must have
- When applying, use the passcode “perfectionyst” in your pitch
Exentrics is one of the fastest growing and premium B2B digital marketing services and consulting companies in the country. Our clientele includes some of the most exciting companies in FinTech, Big Data and Analytics, IOT, IT Services and IT Products.
Based out of Pune, India and with a growing team of 20+ professionals including Brand Consultants, UI/UX Specialists, Content specialists, Digital Marketing experts, Social Media Evangelists, lead generation specialists and growth hackers we are helping companies across India, US, Middle East and South East Asia to grow their brands and acquire profitable customers.