Exentrics is looking to hire an intern for the position of a content writer. Someone who has the ability to craft magic with words, create well-written and compelling content to build the company’s brand.
- You will be expected to generate compelling content in the form of blogs, whitepapers, e-books, case studies, email campaigns, web content, social media ads, press releases, presentations and infographics.
- You will have the opportunity to work with graphic designers to conceptualize the layout of marketing collaterals.
- You will serve as an internal journalist/ writer for corporate communication.
- You are required to understand the services we are offering and strategize content accordingly.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with SMEs and internal stakeholders for content creation of Marketing collaterals.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s Degree in Mass Communication/MA/Journalism/advertising from a reputed institution is a must.
- An excellent writer and a creative thinker with a passion for Content Marketing.
- Strong command over grammar and excellent English writing ability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a team and under tight deadlines.