Exentrics is looking for an expert, seasoned and creative Web designer with a strong technical acumen. Approximately 3-6 years of relevant experience in developing and leading web design and development projects. Should be a creative web designer with exposure in designing and developing a website as per the current market trend.
- As a web designer, you will interpret briefs from the business, storyboard your ideas, pitch back to the client and deliver innovative, high quality creative digital design work that brings our client’s brand to life and creates meaningful engagement for the end users.
- Primary responsibilities will include designing & developing Web Forms, rendering design mock-up’s, and developing and maintaining websites and other web properties.
- You are required to write programming code to build the website and alter the design. This involves staying up-to-date with the latest coding developments and changes, utilizing new technology to streamline the process, and adhering to best practices.
- You will be responsible for the design and management of all creative and technical design project.
- Produce design collateral and website mock-ups for use in client pitches.
- Work with a team of UX designers to ensure all designs deliver a great user experience.
- Excellent knowledge of designing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques with an emphasis on responsive design.
- Good knowledge of cross-platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, XHTML and the CSS3.
- The role requires you to think in a creatively, have excellent communication skills, and be an active part of a busy team.
- Significant Visual design experience
- Hands on experience of designing the Web pages using HTML5, IOS storyboard designs, and logos.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe Dream Weaver
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java scripting & Bootstrap.
- Extensive experience with CMS like WordPress is a must
- Experience in leading the creation and execution of visual and interaction design for web and mobile UI projects, motion graphics and marketing material.
- Experience of end to end agency processes (creative, studio, administration and customer facing)
- Experience of working on online or offline creative development.
Desired behaviour traits:
- Creative/Artistically minded
- Strong leadership, professional attitude – and leading by example
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven
- Passionate about web design and SEO, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new emerging technologies
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the gravitas to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence