As a PR Manager, you will be responsible for various aspects of PR, such as content development, events calendar, award entry and much more, depending on the client’s requirement.
- You will work closely with different departments within Exentrics to develop short term and long term strategies/goals/ budget to ensure positive visibility of our client across various media platforms (English, regional, print & electronic [TV & online]).
- You will interact with senior members of the company to understand the needs/opportunities available and leverage them in the right media.
- You will be the face of the agency while engaging with media, hence, it is important to have a complete understanding of the client’s business and the information you share.
- You will direct the social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- You will be required to build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- You will be responsible for generating ideas for press releases, articles to be shared with media, posts to be uploaded on LinkedIn (on behalf of the client), speeches, briefing documents, talk points etc.
- You need to have a good grasp of the English language, both written and spoken. Knowing your grammar is essential.
7. Events / Awards:
- You will be responsible to develop a list of events that the company must participate in. Also, you are required to prepare a list of awards that the company can enter.
8. Other activities
- You will actively pitch for client acquisition and evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- You will be required to make pitch decks, and present it to the prospective client, explaining them every facet of the pitch deck.
Required Skill Set:
- Thorough understanding of different forms of media communication.
- Local language knowledge will be appreciated, but not necessary.
- Clear thought process.
- Strong relationships with local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Good content management skills.
- Enjoys being updated on current affairs and things happening in the world
- Must be a team player.
- Hungry for challenges, and likes to approach the role with new ideas.
- Digital knowledge is a must.
- It will be an added bonus if you have managed clients from varied sectors.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- Prior PR experience of 2-3 + years.